Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 833

Guess what I did last night?
 
 
All of these were taken with my iPhone. So bummed I didn't bring my Nikon. I wasn't sure if the Schnitz had an anti-camera policy or not, so I didn't want to risk it.
 
Not that I've been to that many concerts in my life or anything, but the concerts I do choose to go to, tend to be artists that I REALLY like. Fun. is no different, they're one of my favorite bands. I was a bit hesitant about this show though, I was worried that with too much auto-tuning they might not sound as awesome as they do in the studio.
 
They completely blew me away. This was hands down the best concert I have ever been to. I was moved to tears by the beautiful music, energetic performances, and the amazing celebration of life, friends, and fun.
 
Do yourself a favor. If the only Fun. song you've heard is We Are Young, go have a listen to a few my favorites: Some Nights, Barlights, Benson Hedges, The Gambler, and Why am I the One. 
 
 I cannot wait to see these guys again. Maybe next time in the front row :)

No comments: