Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hi again

I just wanted to say hey. To check in. How have you been?

I'm not gonna lie. I'm super behind on this project. I've skipped a lot of days. Not intentionally, really.

My life, right now, has just become insanely boring and there has been little to inspire me. I'm sure that means I should be more adventerous and try to get out more. Something tells me this is just a funk that will pass in time.

I miss having good, and even great photos to share with you all. I truly do.

I took a day off a few aweeks ago and went to the zoo just to shoot pictures, and the shots I got I was very happy with (you'll see them soon).

Anyway. Just letting you know that I'm trying to get caught up. Trying to be more diligent. Say hey if you like something new I've updated :)

2 comments:

Jaana and Kia said...

Hello Rachel,

How are you? We sure admire you for doing a 365 project for the second time! It sure is a big commitment. :) What a beautiful sky you have captured, and your pup is adorable!

Thanks for sharing. And thanks for your support at Happy Snappy, so much appreciated.

We’d like to start a new photo project, and who knows, maybe we will. If so, we’d sure put a link at Happy Snappy. For now or off-line lives got in the way, LOL!

Greetings from Jaana in Finland and Kia in Scotland.

http://happysnappy09.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Keep it up! you have done such an awesome job! This takes so much effort and your pictures are amazing.

And one last thing.. Adventure starts from within.. and can be a simple reflection of yourself.