Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 520

Ooookay. Wow. I am sick. Like, so so so sick. I haven't been this sick since... December of 2008. Yeah, I get colds, and stomach aches and what have ya, those are unavoidable. But I'm talking about a full blown flu that knocks you out. I've never been so sick that I couldn't get out of bed and take care of myself, but I feel so run down and crappy right now.

I've got a headache that will not go away regardless of what I take. I can't breathe out of my nose. I've got a weird, dry cough. Last night before I went to bed, I was sweating, then getting chills, alternating about every 20 minutes.

I get sick like this every couple of years. I hate going to the doctor unless I know it's something they'll be able to help me cure. This is a virus, and it's not time for antibiotics yet, I need to just rest, drink a lot of tea, and recover from this. I need to do everything I can to keep this out of my lungs.


This photo was kinda an afterthought today, a last minute "oh crap I haven't taken a photo today" shot.

No comments: