Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 504


My beautiful friend Carly offered to model for me so I could practice backlighting techniques! It was easy to photograph her because she's so gorgeous, but the sun didn't cooporate the entire time, it kept going behind clouds. I don't know what I was expecting, living in Oregon and all... but I feel like we got some great shots and I accomplished what I wanted! Thanks again Carly!!

What do y'all think?




Does anyone know why my buttons aren't working!?!


7 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey Rachel! First off thank you for your sweet comment. So glad to find a fellow Oregonian who loves photography like me!! This shot is really beautiful, just like your friend. Happy new follower from Happy Jax!

Amish Stories said...

Just passing through the blogs and thought id say hello. Richard from the Amish community of Lebanon,Pa.

lisa said...

I think this is wonderful Rachel!
She is a lovely young lady, and you have captured that beautifully.

SquirrelQueen said...

The sun never seems to cooperate when we want it too. You still got a great shot.

Susan said...

What a lovely shot, it is frustrating when nature keeps tossing you a curve ball.

Kat said...

Lovely photo of a lovely lady - you're lucky to have friends that are willing to pose for you, mine all prefer to be behind the camera! (As do I!)

About your buttons, there are parts of code missing in the purple...try the copypasta again. It should start with <a href="lots and lots of text and end with </a>

Misty said...

Such pretty backlighting. Thanks for linking up.