Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 493

Took Charli and Boone to the lake today since it's 95 degrees. Unfortunately all of the Portland Metro area had the same idea, and there were far too many people to take the dogs out. Not to mention, had I wanted to swim, I'd be getting boat fuel all over me. So gross.

You would think that living in Oregon would mean there would be tons of places to take your dogs, or even yourself, swimming. I haven't found that to be the case. Bleh.


Instead, a quick romp of frisbee in a field.

Linking up with Camera Critters

9 comments:

chubskulit said...

I love that tongue hehehe, nice shot.


Pussy Cat

ladyfi said...

What a great shot!

eileeninmd said...

Love your cute dog and your photo is just wonderful. I hope you have a great Sunday!

Annie @ButteryBooks said...

What a happy little fellow!

http://butterybooks.com/blog/camera-critters-homer-the-office-cat/

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Beautiful photo.

Regards and best wishes

Cheryl said...

He's adorable!

esra said...

so sweet!
thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments. I appreciate it.

Kat said...

Now THAT's a action shot, very nice! :)

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Great capture! Love the tongue :)