Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 486

My parent's dog, Clark, is getting on the older side. He's an11 year old Jack Russell terrier. I've been wanting to take him out and get some shots of him, and today was the perfect day for it, despite the smoke from the wildfires that is wafting into the valley.

I'm a bit bummed I didn't compose this one correctly... be honest with me, does it still work? 

Submitting this one to Live Every Moment challenge, as this week the subject is animals! There are some GREAT submissions this week, so go have a look and share some comment love :) 

I'm also linking this one up to Camera Critters....I'd be using buttons to link up, but for some reason blogger keeps turning them into code :(

My second favorite shot of the day.

10 comments:

anne said...

The dog looks so smart mine is up I hope you can pay a visit thanks Mary Anne’s Musings

chubskulit said...

Our JRT will turn two years old this month, he is full of energy but we love him. Thanks for the visit!

iTravel said...

Ha ha.. you made me laugh. My son's name is Clark..well, your Clark is adorable just like my son.

Happy CC.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

He is very sweet.
To be honest, the first picture is not the best because his nose is cropped.
But, all other photos are very nice.

Regards!

jabblog said...

I loved Jack Russells. We had JRs for a number of years and they were great fun - big dogs in little dogs' bodies.

Cheryl said...

The first one doesn't work for me because the nose and mouth aren't fully in frame. The last is perfect.

Ray said...

Nice shots. I like the last one.

Rachel said...

Thank you everyone for the constructive criticism! That's exactly what I was looking for :)

Kat said...

Aw, he's acutie! Does he and Boone get along ok? I love theone of him running in the grass *old ye say?! I'll show ye old, darned young whippersnapper grumlegrumble* :)

Annabella said...

I love that last photo of Clark..I haven`t had a great experience with Jack Russells as they usually nip my ankles but Clark looks very cute indeed!