Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 349

Book Club Meeting #10 today!

We read Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde this month. My description of it would be"Steampunk meets Pleasentville." I think this was the first month where I didn't actually finish the book on time. I'll finish it probably in the next week, it's just a very dense book and took a long time to actually get to the juicy bits. Thankfully, I was not the only one! We all enjoyed what we could read of it, but we all found it a bit heavy and overly descriptive at times.

Thanks Faith for hosting this month!

Baby feet! Faith's baby is sooooo cute!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Thompson said...

Aww, love the tiny toes

Katie said...

Awww baby feet are so stinkin' cute, no pun intended! :) I was just at the store today and looked through the baby department because my bestie is having a boy in a week! Eek :) I can't wait to start spoiling the little man. This little man is adorable!!

xoxo
Katie