Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 348

Singing and Dancing dresses on stage....
Yes, I was that person. The person who takes a photo or two at the Broadway play. Obviously, it didn't come out, but I tried. Don't worry, my flash was off and I was covering my phone screen with my hand and my sweater, so no one would have been bothered by the LED screen.

For Christmas, I had bought my little sister tickets to the tour of Billy Elliot, which is one of her favorite movies. Since she and I both like musical, I thought I would buy us tickets. The show itself was pretty good. I would have liked it a lot better if the kid they had playing Billy that night (apparenty there are 4 Billy's on tour) could actually sing. The kid was a fantastic dancer, as you would have to expect, but this kid couldn't hold a note. It was sort of embarassing :(

No comments: