Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 335

Went to a late brunch with my friend Kyle today!
Kyle is one of my oldest friends, we've known each other since we were in the 6th grade, so... that would be 13 or 14 years. We had been talking about going to brunch at Meriwethers for 8 months, hahaha. Today, we finally went, and the food was so good!

Meriwether's is a farm-to-table restaurant in Portland. Some of the best quality and freshest food I've had at a restaurant in some time!


Kyle ordered blueberry pancakes. I wish there was something to show the scale of these pancakes. The sausage is about the average patty size, so use that as your reference. They.Were.Massive.

I ordered the french toast. I think I make better french toast to be honest, but it wasn't bad.


I think these were ostrich eggs. I ordered a side of 2 eggs, and just like everything else this place served, they were HUGE.



No comments: