Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 313

One of my coworkers had her birthday party at a local ceramics shop. One of those places where you pick an already bisqued piece and then you paint it. It was SO much fun! We were asked to bring some appetisers, so I threw together a cheese plate. Mmmmm, little crostini's with blue, cheddar, and brie!


I've always wanted to start a teapot collection, so, after much debate, I decided I would start my collection by painting my own :)

Before:

After:
Now, it hasn't been fired yet, and I don't get the piece back until Friday of next week, but I'm super excited with how it turned out so far. When I have my own home, I'm going to decorate it with a vineyard theme, so, I figured I should paint my teapot that way :) Can't wait to show you all the final results!

No comments: