Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 294

I saw this on Katie's blog Love is Everywhere on Friday, and I really wanted to participate, too! I originally wanted to do this in calligraphy, but I figured it might be too hard to read, with not much reward for that much work. I do miss doing calligraphy though, I don't find many opportunities to actually do it. Anyway, moving along...

The idea is that we type out everything every day, that we've lost the beauty and artfulness in hand writing. There are 8 questions that you must write, by hand, and post on your blog.


1. What's your name / blogger name?
2. What's your blog's URL?
3. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

This wasn't a part of the Meme, it's the back cover of the journal I was writing in. I'm trying to decide if he looks scary, or just intimidating. I rather like him though.

4. Favorite Quote?
This was a difficult one for me to chose, as I LOVE quotes and have many favorites. I went with my favorite quote of the moment, which is from a Mumford and Sons song.

5. Favorite Song?
6. Favorite Band/Singer?
7. Anything else you want to say?

8. Tag 3 People:
Yeah, unfortunately I'm not prevalent enough in the blogging community to know 3 bloggers who would participate in this meme, so hey, if you saw this here and you want to do it... DO IT! Just link back to me so I can see your photos and your answers. This really was a fun meme!

Front cover of the journal :) Happy Sunday!!!





No comments: