Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 283

I'm starting to get bored with my photography. I still love taking photos, but I feel like so much of what I photograph is the same. A tree in the backyard. My dog. My cat. Something interesting on my way home from work. If I'm bored with it, you guys probably are, too.

 I need some form of inspiration, or maybe an actual paying gig to get get my creative muse going again.


I think it's been a problem recently, simply because I have to be chained to the house while Boone is recovering. I can't take him out for walks, I can't go somewhere neat to photograph the amazing sunsets we've been having... I'm just stuck! I get up, I go to work, I come home, I take care of Boone. I love the little guy, but now that the weather is getting better, I feel like I have less of an excuse for taking uninspiring photographs.


Hang in there with me, friends, I think things will get more exciting soon :)

No comments: