Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 258

I kinda felt like today should have been a "picture every hour" day, but since I JUST did one of those, I shall just deem today "the day of busy" and walk you through some select photos.

It was our 7th book club meeting today!!!
So this month, we read City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. Not a good book. I do not reccomend it.

Pam made us a delicious breakfast!

Baby Delilah made an appearance!

We had a good discussion. We were kinda devided on who liked it and who didn't, so it made for interesting conversation.

Even though it was POURING down rain, I took Boone to the dog park after our book club. We had it mostly to ourselves, until an older man and his beautiful golden retriever showed up. The golden was sooooo sweet. Made me miss my Angel.


I had to get ready for my company Winter Party. Curling my hair, no makeup, and a shirt over my dress!

Not exactly sure how I got my hair to do this. But I like it, haha.

All done up fancy like and ready to go!

The party was at the Crystal Ballroom in Portland, which is a McMenamins, a local chain brewery out here in the Pacific Northwest. I especially appreciate them because they buy old historic buildings and try and restore them, and save them from being turned into... I don't know, a baby gap.

Oh boy. Not a terrific picture of me. I was trying to smile and stop from giggling.

It took me 15 minutes to get out of the parking garage at Whole Foods. Do not want :(

And I shall leave you with this photo of one of the beautiful chandeliers in the ballroom :)


1 comment:

Katie said...

I LOVE picture by the hour!! Your hair is beautiful because its RED and also the curls are perfect :) The chandeliers was a great ending!

Love,
Katie