Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 242

Sam and Aaron hosted a really fun murder mystery party! It was set in 8th century China, so everyone dressed in costumes!





I knew that I probably wasn't going to be able to find an already made kimono that would fit me, and I didn't really have time to make one, so I wore a flora summer dress and a sweater.



When I got home, Boone was so happy to see me he was jumping around, and his paw got stuck on my neck strap of my camera in my purse... and it went crashing to the ground. The body of the camera appears to be fine. Thankfully, but the lense attached to it seems to be buggered up slightly, the aperature inside can be seen and the picture's being taken with it are really odd. It's making for some interestingly colored shots, which you'll see in tomorrow's post. This was my $400 Nikon lense, by the way.

*sigh*

Camera repair shop, here I come.

No comments: