Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 228

Oh my gosh, my Ocarina came!!!

It's so small it fits in one of my hands, and my hands are tiny!

I'm so excited to start learning songs!


The triforce!

It sounds beautiful. Obviously higher quality than the iPhone app, because, you know, it's not electronic, is made of ceramic, and is a real instrument instead of a phone app.


Seriously, one of the best purchases I've made in a long time! I bought it as a Christmas present for myself, because it was something I found on a whim and never realized they were real. Once I knew they were an actual thing and read up on their history, I knew I had to have one.

Do you guys buy yourselves Christmas presents? Have you ever heard of an Ocarina before, or understand why I'm excited about this? :)

2 comments:

Grace Matthews said...

okay so what's an Ocarina? Some kind of instrument?

Fellow Blog Hopper:)

LarryLilly said...

Itys the musical instrument used to dance the macarana.

NO?

LOL

Yes, my wife and I buy ouselves gifts. Hers are simple, like diamond jewelery, me, a new hammer. Somewhere I see a certain disproportion in that.

You think?