Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 225

At first I thought this said "You are Wearing your Pee" but it says "You are wearing Your PPE" Whatever that means.

On Thursday our office is having a white elephant gift exchange. The limit is $10, so I picked up a couple of options...

This is something I would like to get myself! A gnome to travel with you? Yes please.

I think this is probably what I'll end up giving. It's a daily calendar.

But I also bought these cute little pieces of stationary!

What do you guys think? The gnome in a box? The calendar? Or the pretty pretty shopping list and sticky notes?

2 comments:

LarryLilly said...

Stupid History

after all, most dont know what happenned in real history, so no sense making them rememeber the good stuff

Lolly Fab said...

PPE Personal Protective Equipment, I'd imagine. I'd give the calender. :)