Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 209

My friend Lindsay and I drove out to the year-round Christmas store this morning to look around and pick up some decorations.
A Sleeping Beauty nutcracker. Umm. Not only is this not a Christmas item, but her breasts were the part where you put the nut in to crack it. What. The. Frak.

The wall of garlands.

Irish Santa!!!

They had a reindeer swing made out of tires near the entrance to the store, so we both had to sit on it. I think I enjoyed it a bit more than Lindsay ;)

We had a lot of fun though. Lindsay is a huge Christmas fan, like myself, so it was great to enjoy the awesome ornaments and decorations this place had on display. I ended up buying my 1 Department 56 house that I allow myself every year, though their selection was no where near as good as The Mole Hole. I miss that store.

No comments: