Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 200

Happy anniversary to meeee! Hahaha.

It's day 200 of this 365 project. It's gone by so fast! And yet it really wasn't that long ago that I started this :)



ahhh, 7:30am and the sunrise. Nice view, huh? This is the gorgeous field the windows in my office face.

Playing around with my iPhone. A sad little tootsie-pop in the parking lot at work.

I pulled over near the airport to snap this photo. It was pouring down rain, which you can see if you look closely at this photo. I love the sun break through the clouds though. It's times like these I wish I kept my Nikon on me all the time.

The weather decided to be awesome and personally deliver a DOUBLE RAINBOW just in honor of my 200th day of updating this blog.

Double rainbow... what does this mean?!!!?! ;)

No comments: