Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 152

Hey! What are you doing staring at my shadow?

1st of every month is self portrait day... so you know what that means!
  Pictures of yours truly!

From a profile view my nose looks huge, haha.


This month I decided to be a bit more artistic with my self portrait project. I think I like the idea behind this one better than the execution of it. For one, it's really hard to take a profile picture of your shadow without a tripod, but another problem i ran into was finding an unshaded spot that was flat. The fence was ok, but a solid wall would have been better...but they're so ugly! At least wood is pretty to look at.




1 comment:

Jaana and Kia said...

Stopping by thank you for visiting Happy Snappy. You've got some nice photography here yourself. :) Autumn greetings from Finland and Scotland!