Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 179

My day at work started off really weird.


My work computer DIED. This is a screenshot the IT guy took before he wiped its memory. The whole thing was just weird. There is absolutely no reason for my work computer to die like that. I NEVER go on external websites or open weird e-mails, so I really doubt it could have been a virus... the IT guy said he really didn't want to spent the time figuring out what went wrong, he just wanted to rebuild the system, haha. So he did! That was a wonky start to the day, but the rest of my day was fun!

We did 80's themed costumes in the office! This is me and my coworker Tori!

Carly photobombing... hahahaha

This is everyone in my office! This company is so cool, you can tell they really value their employees, to let them have this sort of fun during work hours. It's great team building, truthfully.  
Then a few of the girls wanted to do a fake photo shoot since I brought my DSLR to work, so we had some fun with 80's poses! So fun!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I love the pictures! It looks like you all had a lot of fun!!
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net