Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 153

Today I went to the Greek Festival with Sam, Natalie, Jeff and Aaron! I liked it! I had always wanted to go, but had never had someone to go with. I was so happy they invited me along! We had a great time.

It's mostly about the food, but I have to say I did pretty well for being surrounded by so much deliciousness.

Speedo sample sale!!!

No thank you... that means they were worn, right? LOL. Gross.

Talent tokens!

This was a cheese and olive sampler. I had 1 bite of each cheese, and took the rest home for my Daddy. I don't like olives so I didn't even bother with them. I had never tried Feta cheese before today. It was good but, man was it salty!

Greek doughnuts. Fried dough, honey, and cinnamon. Better than expected :)


This was a delicious pastry called a Bugatsa. It was made of Fillo dough, custard, and powdered sugar. It could have used a bit more powdered sugar in my opinion... haha

Lamb sausage! I chucked the bread and just ate the sausage. Spicy and delicious! Wish I could count calories on all this stuff...Oh well, one day won't derail me!

No comments: