Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 151


Pretty dew on the grass in the field outside my office. I felt really weird taking this picture, haha.

A butterfly on the ground as we were walking back to the office this morning from the coffee shop.

The other new girl at work, Shannon, and myself had a meeting with two of the big bosses of our corporation at a coffee shop about 4 blocks from the office. I think it's really nice that the company I'm working for takes the time to sit you down with the people who are in charge of the really important, top level tier of our business to just get to know you, your history, tell you about themselves, and the company. I like the place I work for a LOT and I hope I get to stay, but this was just... such a cool thing for them to do.

Anyway, I ordered an ice milkshake thing, trying to behave, and I thought it wouldn't have coffee in it, but it did. I don't really drink coffee because I'm not a huge fan of the taste, and I honestly don't need the caffeine most of the time.... but I was bouncing off the walls for the next 3 hours after that frosty thing. Never again, hahaa.

No comments: