Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 136

It felt so strange driving my car home from the body shop today. I was nervous, since obviously the last time I drove it, I crashed it.

But it was different. It felt like the first day I picked it up 2 years ago. I had forgotten how much a Mini really does handle like a go-cart, after a month of driving my parents cars and that shit rental.

I think the rattling in the drivers side door is gone, which is kinda cool, that was something the car had always done since the day I picked it up from the dealership.

But now the real test begins. I want to drive it to the beach or something, for some distance, to make sure everything is OK with it.

I don't know if I can trust the body shop, after they ordered the wrong bumper AND the wrong stripes. They at least gave me the car back while they wait for the stripes to come in.

Until then, the car looks naked :(

No comments: