Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 134

I had the nastiest headache when I got off work today. I took some tylenol, but it didn't kick in for at least an hour, and by then I felt like I had missed my workout window. When I started feeling mildly better, I got Boone his leash and we went for a short walk/jog.

He's much better at jogging than he is at walking. He runs right beside me, but if we're just at a leisurely stroll, he feels the need to zig zag in front of me. Though, he never pulls on the leash no matter what we're doing. How did I end up with an almost perfect dog that picks up new commands in only a few tries? Seriously, he's amazing.

Even he and the kitty are bff's =)

I still wasn't feeling super great even after our jog and dinner, so I worked a bit on a new cross stitch I started yesterday. It's Christmas themed, so I hope I can finish it before December. It's kinda big, so I don't know if that's really plausible.  
Here's a section I've made pretty good progress in. Can you guess what it is? Hahah.

1 comment:

LarryLilly said...

Must have been a really bad headache.

Hope your doing better.