Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 129

So, 7am traffic is still pretty bad, which is a bit of a suprise. I think I'm right in line with the Portland Commuters who have an hour long drive into the city. I was stopped in a line of traffic this morning for a good 15 minutes...which is a LOT considering that my entire commute on a good day is only 10 minutes.

However, I did get to enjoy this lovely view while I was stopped. Morning fog and the beautiful sun peeking through the trees. Good morning!!

4 comments:

williams shu said...

hello good blog good morning from venezuela.

LarryLilly said...

Lovely drive pic

Mine is all concrete, 4 lanes each way.

I yearn for the day when my commute is from the kitchen to the workshop.

LarryLilly said...

Do you carry your camera with you all the time?

Just curious.

Rachel said...

Larry, yes I do. I either have my point and shoot Canon with me (90% of the time) or my Nikon DSLR (when I need to be more artsty and have the luxery of something less compact).

The only time I don't have a camera with me is when I have to lock it away in my gym locker since the gym doesn't allow photography, obviously, haha.