Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 124

Returned the rental car today. It was quickly getting very expensive even with the discount, and it drove like a piece of crap. I was not impressed and it just made me angry. I was finally able to convince my mother to let me borrow her car, since Dr. Horrible is due out of the car hospital by next Friday. But I worked such an odd amount of hours this week that I was basically going to work to pay for the rental car, so it all negated itself. Blech. I hate money so much.

I didn't really feel like taking many pictures today, I just wasn't in the mood. Looking over my finances and seeing how much of a cut I'm taking with this new job really just put me in a foul mood.

But I did take this photo of a dying branch of a rosebush creeping through our fence.

2 comments:

Lazagabáster said...

Hello. I like this picture. You ask me for a photo of fire. The fire is in Galicia, a region to the north of Spain. The fire did not come to the houses. A greeting from Spain.

Rachel said...

Aww, I feel so honored you visited and are following my blog! I love looking at your photos, they're always so beautiful. Thank you for answering my question!