Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 109

I'm not a huge fan of nature photography, I'm more a fan of taking random shots of people and places, but for some reason today, I wasn't afraid of the bees swarming these plants, and stuck the nose of my lense into this bush and snapped some photos of the bees.
Make sure you look at this one in full size, you can see the bee's wings fluttering!

Taken with my Nikon D80 annd 18-135mm lense.

Also, gentle readers, if you have time, please register at MarthaStewart.com and vote for this picture of my Booney dog :) I just want bragging rights, not the prize, LOL

http://www.marthastewart.com/gallery/detail?galleryId=puppies-mmx&mediaId=10317213&offset=652

All you have to do is register, and then rate my photo 5 stars. I know we all know Booney dog is the cutest puppy there is, but let's show the world that too ;)

No comments: