Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 100!!!!

100 days!! Doesn't seem like much. A little over 3 months. But now that I'm looking back at all these photos, there is a LOT of fun, sadness, friends and love. Lots of love.

I've wrapped up a lot of emotions and activity in these past 100 days. While I hope the next 100 days, and the rest of the year is just as fun, I'd love for it to be much less dramatic and emotional than this last little bundle has been. Here's to the next 100 days! WOOT!!!

Since it was day 100, I thought it would be awesome to do something especially fun today, so Stephanie, Kari and I went to the Clark County Fair and has a blast!

Stephanie and Kari upside down on the "Electric Storm" ride of DOOM. They were upside down like this for about 2 minutes... did NOT look fun after awhile.

Stephanie and Kari in the middle of the Tilt-A-Whirl. The simple rides are the most fun :)

Me spinning the wheel on the cyclone!!! ZOOOM!!

A delicious funnel cake! I had never had one before. I was able to enjoy about 5 bites of this before a huge gust of wind came by and I lost balance of the plate, and this delicious treat fell onto the pavement.


On top of the Ferris Wheel! I love the colors of the fair, everything is so...imaginative and bright and fun! I would love to be here at night.


One of the last shots of the day! Waiting in line for 1001 Nachts! We all look like we have so many freckles, hehe!

No comments: