Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 88

Waking up at 9am, and already having 10 facebook comments wishing you a happy birthday was not a bad way to start the day!

I'm 25 today. Wow :) Kari and I spent the day making red velvet cupcakes and getting our picnic dinner ready. Thanks for helping out Kari! We had fun!


Correct, I had pirate and princess cupcake papers for my 25th Birthday. What's it to you? :)
Lesson learned, don't let Kari open the wine bottles! Look at what she did to that cork!


Yes, I did drink this entire bottle on my own. Yes, I got really tipsy.

"If growing up means it would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree, I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!" I've never been much of a tree climber, but I do love rolling down hills. Thank you Natalie for accessing your inner child and rolling down this hill with me, even though we crashed into each other!!!


"Quantos cumpleaƱos, little boy? "HAHAHA. This little kid just decided to join our picnic and went all David Beckham on us... IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR BLANKETS. It was reaaaallly funny. He didn't appear to speak much English, so I tried to ask him how old he was in Spanish. Instead I asked him "How many birthdays?" I should watch the "One Semester of Spanish Love Song" video more to brush up.

I didn't make a wish. Mostly I forgot because everyone was busy screaming at Stephanie and Kari to come downstairs and join in the singing, LOL! But you know, I think I just didn't need to make a wish because there was nothing else in that moment that I wanted. Yeah, I need a job, and yeah, I need to get back on program with my weight loss, but I finally realized that I'm content and happy and a whole person again, and that's enough.

What a lucky girl I am to have so many wonderful people in my life who were here to share my birthday with me, whether that be in person(my family and friends who were with me today), a facebook convesation (Kristin), or a skype call (Robbie). I love you all and thank you so much for celebrating with me, it was a very special and happy birthday.

No comments: