Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 81

To start off the day, Kyle and I headed over to Enchanted Forest. Kyle just got a new job and since he's off work until he starts his new gig, it was a perfect time to get together!
Umm, excuse me, you spelled Museum wrong... haha!

We had so much fun (ZOMBIE ABE LINCOLN!!!)and talked a LOT about life changes and how important it is to be happy and healthy and fulfilled in whatever it is you're doing with your life. I'm so lucky to have a friend who tells me exactly what I need to hear, even if sometimes it takes awhile to sink in. I love you Kyle :)

Then, as soon as I got home, my Dad and Kari and I immediately got into the car and headed up to Bald Peak to get....Luke? Boone? Ridley? Still playing with names, but he's already coming to Luke, so...
Playing with his toy carrot. Already learning good eating habits ;)
Me remembering what it's like to be joyful and happy :)

No comments: