Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 36

It was painting day! After two different attempts to paint my office in different shades, we settled on a light gray color. Thank you soooo much for helping me, Matt. It made the chore go by so much quicker and it was so fun to spend the day with you :)

We're pretty freaking adorable.
Martha is very proud of her paint. 2 gallons=$51
Yeaaah I know I'm blinking but this was the only shot with our painting outfits.

Attack of the square brush!!!
Happy face because the nasty yellowstone color is going byebye!!!

I stepped in paint, then put my footprint on Matt's ass. When we were all done I thought it would be a splendid idea to get in the sink to clean off my feet. It worked pretty well, actually. Look at the bruise I'm rockin' though. No idea where that came from.

Then to relax we watched the Directors cut of Kingdom of Heaven. 4.5 hours long :) I loooove that movie!!!

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong."

No comments: