Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 33

Natalie and I are starting a book club, and I felt really inspired and wanted to go pick up some books I've been wanting for awhile! I've already read Ender's Game, I just needed a new copy... but I got the first book in the Dark Tower Series... John Green's new book "Will Grayson, Will Grayson," and "The Hunger Games" which came highly recommended from Natalie. I started reading it tonight and I could NOT put it down!
This is the reason I needed a new copy of Ender's Game (probably my favorite book of all time. Aside from...Harry Potter. Shut up). My original copy, which I bought in college and read for a Sci-Fi literature class went through a rainstorm and starting coming apart...then a few more readings after that made it look shredded like this:
I'm glad I have a new copy so I can read it again without worrying the cover will come off, or the binding faaling apart, but I'm not sure I can get rid of the one that is falling apart because I'm sentimental like that.

No comments: