Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 23

So I thought about cheating, and uploading a photo I took from another day and saying I took it on Tuesday May 25th, but that feels wrong.

I did not take a picture today.

The whole purpose of this blog, aside from trying to teach myself more about my photographic eye and talent, is mainly to be a documentation of my life over the next year. Something I can look back on and and see on any individual day, what was going on and what I did, and also how I was feeling.

And what I felt, for a good part of today was an extreme amount of loneliness, and a picture wasn't going to be able to capture that, nor would I really want it to.

I've been told that I love people too much, to the point where it pushes people away, and I let myself think that I was losing Matt to someone else. I thought that I was being replaced, and that I wasn't as important him, as he is to me.

Thankfully, my dear friend came over and talked some sense into me and reminded me of some really important things about our friendship and the foundation we have.

So today, since I do not have a new picture to share with you, I'm going to share with you one of my favorite picture of my best friend Matt and myself. This was taken in March of this year, at our friend Jennifer's Wedding.


"Attractive people are open to gestures of love. They think about love, and express their love in every action. They know that love is not a mere sentiment, but the ultimate truth at the heart of the universe.” Deepak Chopra

No comments: